Click here to view posts for your age category:

Monday 19 June 2017

U8 Week 8


Hey Coaches! Its week 8 already! Can you believe it?

Thanks for helping out with the Wind-Up on Saturday and for making everything run smoothly.

This week the Girls will replay their games from the week that the Thunderstorm hit (Blue vs. Orange, Green vs. White). I will bring the nets out, but will need you to set them up (or get some parents to set them up). Feel free to make the games a little shorter and do some of your girls' favourite drills with them. Try and keep them engaged and working hard :)


Boys, I said that I will come do a Head Coach Technical Session with you. With it being the last week, I do not want to take the entire session away from you. So I will come and do a 30 minute session with your teams, and then for the last 30 minutes you can do whatever drills/games/ideas you have with your team. Try and keep them engaged and working hard :)


If you need any extra equipment for your session, let me know.


I will also be coming around with some evaluation forms for your teams. This will help us with team selection next year, as well as keep track of development of a club from year to year.