Click here to view posts for your age category:

Monday 19 June 2017

U5 Week 8

Hey Coaches!

Can you believe it!? We are in our last week of the season!

Thank-you all for helping out with the Wind-Up on Saturday and for making it a success. It was a beautiful day, and everything ran smoothly.


One large part of my role as Head Coach is to help empower you as the coach to coach your team. From the beginning of the season up until now I have seen great growth in all of you in your confidence and ideas. Many of you have been following the blog, and keeping the players engaged.

For this last week we have with our teams, I want you to decide what to do. You know your players, and you know what they have liked over the weeks. So look back at the previous 7 weeks, and choose some of their favourite drills. Feel free to adapt them, or to even come up with your own. I had session plans prepared, but I know that you all have the understanding and confidence as a coach to do it yourself.

If you want some ideas, let me know and I will gladly help out.

Also, if you need any extra equipment for your drills, let me know as well.

My goal is to support you and train our coaches. As great as the blog is, I know that you have great ideas as well and I want to see you to use those ideas!