Click here to view posts for your age category:

Monday 29 May 2017

U13 Week 5


Hey Coaches!

So, this week I am going to come and do a Head Coach Technical Session with your teams. We will join all the teams together in one large group, and I will coach them along with your help. There will be some drills/games that we will then break off back in to our teams to work on.

I will need you all there to help with this. This is a time for me to interact with your teams, and also gives you a chance to breath as well as to see my coaching style, and hopefully learn something all at the same time :) In the end, I am here to support each of you through training and development. One of the best ways to do this is to work together on the field.

This week we will be working on Positions (how they all interact with each other and what each position is responsible for), using the width of the field, and attacking along with finishing. The emphasis will be on the attacking portion.

Let me know if you have any questions! Please bring all of your equipment, and also arrive early so that we can talk things through.